The Music Tag

by - May 25, 2020

Hey folks!!! Today was supposed to be a post about high school, but I decided to save that for after graduataion itself (haha) so today we're doing a Random post: The Music Tag (WHICH I WAS TAGGED FOR THANKS)

I was tagged by Nicole Dust and I will probably not tag anyone else so be prepared to steal this tag, wouldja?

THE RULES:
Write ten songs that come on shuffle (no skipping).
Write your favorite lyric from each song.
Tag some people.

I'm just doing my current "on repeat" playlist, because most of the songs on my "saved library" on Spotify are from 5 years ago when all I listened to was Hans Zimmer and Kristian Stanfill (help). Without further ado:

1. Coldest Water by Walking on Cars

Woc colours final
I was looking for a friend, and it all came to an end//but I survived, yeah I survived//oh you came across the sea, swam the ocean just for me, now I'm alive...

2. Paradise by Coldplay

Mylo Xyloto - Wikipedia

So lying underneath those stormy skies, she said "Oh, I know the sun must set to rise"

3. Just One Yesterday by Fall Out Boy

A photo of two twin teenage boys, one is smoking, and the other is wearing a red robe.

Now I'm here to give you all my love//so I can watch your face as I take it all away

4. Hi-Lo by Evanescence

Evanescence - Synthesis.png

Time to let it sleep//oh the damage was real//but nothing cut me so deep I could not heal

5. Lover. Fighter. by SVRCINA


You and I are on each other's side//oh I know, it's not easy or so simplified//don't you know that I'd lay down my life

6. Things We Lost in the Fire by Bastille

Bastille - Bad Blood (Album).png

I read them all out one day//when loneliness came and you were away//oh it told me nothing new//but I love to read the words you use

7. Miss Americana and the Heartbreak Prince by Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift - Lover.png

And I'll never let you go, cuz I know this is a fight that someday we're gonna win

8. Atlas by Coldplay

Atlas cover.png

Heaven, we hope//is just up the road//show me the way, Lord, cuz I'm...I'm about to explode

9. Young and Beautiful by Lana Del Rey

Young and Beautiful cover art.jpg

Dear Lord, when I get to heaven//please let me bring my man//when he comes, tell me that you'll let him in

10. Fourth Of July by Fall Out Boy

An image of a teen standing near a house, with the black American flag on one side of him. We see the band's name and the album title written above in black.

I said I'd never miss ya but I guess you never know//may the bridges I have burned light the way back home


And that's all I've got for now, so go on and tell me in the comments: Which of these songs do you like? What's in your On Repeat playlist? Will I ever be able to get my eyeliner to look as amazing as Svrcina's? Chat with me about music! ^_^

You May Also Like

10 comments

  1. Now I'm going to have Paradise stuck in my head all day. ;) Lately my music has been a constant mix of twenty one pilots and Imagine Dragons. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, your eyeliner is as amazing as hers! You're like the queen of eyeliner in my book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't actually listened to any of these, or really anything by most of these artists...#shelteredhomeschooler, lol. My Spotify is generally a mix of Lindsey Stirling, Piano Guys, acapella children's choirs, musicals, and movie soundtracks. XD


    samsbookshire.blogpost.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. WALKING ON CARS!!! YESSSSS!!!!

    Love this so much. We like so much of the same stuff wow. xD wonder why that is? >:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also your eye liner is always FIRE <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. What are you talking about with the eyeliner?? You absolutely NAIL it every single time that I've seen. :D And I haven't listened to these songs (although I've started listening to Bastille a little), but I'll have to check these out! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how with tags like this you can totally see someone's taste in music. I love Meet me on the Battlefield by Svrcina! I need to listen to more of her stuff honestly. And it would be super fun to try copying her eyeliner. She's always so on point. 👌

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all of those songs! Taylor Swifts newest album... stellar. I did this tag too over on my blog, it was so much fun! I hope you enjoyed making it as much as I did.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH!! MY!! GOODNESS!! Excellent songs. Save Rock and Roll is my all-time favorite album, ever. And while Lover isn't my favorite of Taylor Swift's albums, Miss Americana is definitely my favorite song from it. Lately, I've been listening to Set it Off's latest album on repeat, as well as the Hercules soundtrack (so . . . two very different vibes, lol).

    And I can't wait to see the high school post!

    - Eleanor

    ReplyDelete

Hello, friends! Do make yourselves comfortable and stay for a while--I'd love to chat with you! I simply ask that you keep it clean. :)