What's next for The Writer's Song?

by - November 25, 2017

Hey, beloved followers.

I am drowning in schoolwork and trying to finish Ink Storm in time for the Rooglewood contest. I'm working really hard to do both of those, but it's taking up a lot of time and energy.

My family also just got a puppy. So...there's that.

Because of this, I'm stretched ridiculously thin. Something has to give. And I'm sorry to say that, for right now, it's going to have to be this blog.

I will not be leaving forever--promise. I will simply be taking a semi-hiatus, for at least the month of December, and perhaps into January, while I try to catch up with my life. I also will not be able to read you lovely people's blogs much. :(

You can't get rid of me, though. I'm like mold. There's no escaping me. So wile I won't be posting regularly, I will be doing one or maybe two Christmas-y posts in December, as well as a 2017 wrapup post at the end of the year. So you can look forward to two more posts from me this year <3

I love you all, and I wouldn't do this if I didn't have to. But I think it's the only thing I can do right now, so I'm going to have to.

God bless you all. And please, go buy something on the Black Friday Indie Christian books sale in my last post because that sale is a beautiful thing. (Get the Blades of Acktar! Please! They're on a crazy sale. <3)

So,




TTFN! Ta-ta for now!

You May Also Like

20 comments

  1. Totally understand you girl <333 have a beautiful break and enjoy it and we'll miss you but I definitely get it ;) good luck with Rogglewood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Understood, Faith! Have a good break! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, I'm going to miss you. But I totally understand and this hiatus will make you feel so refreshed and ready to come back swinging. So, enjoy yourself. AND THE PUPPY!!! SO CUTE!!!

    ~Ivie
    iviewrites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sad!
    But I'm glad to know you'll be back. Take a break by all means! Do what's best for you, we all understand. 😊
    Have a great break. ❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaawwww, GOODBYE, FRIEND. *wipes tear* I feel you, though - I totally understand!! I myself am only going to post once in December cos ROOGLEWOOD and cos CHRISTMAS. xD

    You have a good break, okay? <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. You gotta do what you gotta do. Take care of yourself, girl. Lord willing, we'll be here when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, your dog looks so adorable!! He looks kinda like two of my dogs when they were little.

      Delete
  7. Relatable! Blogging can be stressful sometimes. And life in general. Good luck with Rooglewood and the puppy (which is uber adorable by the way). ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I, of all people, understand perfectly (though I'm sure I'm not the only one XD).

    HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON! And I hope that you are able to catch up (and spend as much time as possible with that adorable puppy. That puppy comes before ANYTHING ELSE). Much love, dear, and we'll all look forward to your next post, whenever it is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you get everything done! Have a nice break.

    ReplyDelete
  10. First of all, PUPPYYYY. IT'S SO CUTE! *all the heart eyes*

    Secondly, I WILL MISS YOU!!!!! D: But I toootally understand and am proud of you for taking care of yourself. I had to take a couple of hiatuses this year myself, it just happens.

    I do so hope you'll be able to get everything you need to do done, and that your December will be absolutely amazing! Love ya, girl! I look forward to your return! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww, I understand. I'll miss you, Faith!

    Is that the Goldie you told me about???? Oh my gosh, it's even cuter in picture!!

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  12. If taking a break from blogging means you get to spend more time with that adorable dog... I guess you'd better do it ;P I hope Ink Storm goes well! <3 (...and school. That too.)

    ReplyDelete
  13. First, that puppy is so so adorable! And enjoy your break!

    ReplyDelete
  14. KJSHDFLKJDS THAT PUPPY IS ADORABLE

    Great P? Looks like one.

    And I promise I'll get you the rest of my editing notes asap! Hopefully I'll finish it tonight or tomorrow!

    (And I did get Dare on the sale - can't wait to read it!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY!!!!!! Did you get the ebook or the paper book? Because the cover is GORGEOUS!!!!!!

      He's a golden retriever. <3

      Yay! Thank you!

      Delete
  15. Yay for Christmas posts!! ^_^ And aww, that's an adorable puppy!! <333

    ReplyDelete
  16. Have a great break! XD OH MY WORD that's an adorable puppy!!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  17. 100% understand!! I've had to do this more than once throughout the time I've been blogging. Sometimes, real life just sweeps in and keeps you from doing things like this, but we'll definitely be here waiting when you get back!!!

    Have a lovely break and Christmas! Praying as you catch up with everything. :)

    Also, cute puppy! <3


    Alexa
    thessalexa.blogspot.com
    verbosityreviews.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello, friends! Do make yourselves comfortable and stay for a while--I'd love to chat with you! I simply ask that you keep it clean. :)