BLOG REVAMP TOUR: Words In Her Soul (also a chaotic interview between me and Brooke)

by - September 28, 2020


MY DUDES, Today I have a very exciting post. My best friend Brooke is REBRANDING HER BLOG, and I have the honor to be here to talk about that with her! 

HER BLOG IS HERE GO READ ITTTTTT

I'd say more, but I think this interview will do the talking for me, so without further ado HERE IT IS!

What made you decide to revamp your blog?


Honestly, I was feeling really drained and burned out on blogging in general and it was getting harder for me to keep going with it. Finally, it came to me that I needed to switch directions and make my blog more of an author/writer haven, like the blogs that inspired me to even get started in writing and blogging. Thus the new concept was born! Also my best friend, Faith, I don't know if you know her, she inspired me a lot with this. She's amazing. 😏 


Oh, stop xD What are you hoping to do with it now that it is revamped?


I have four main topics I want to cover, things I'm passionate about and can blog about. I want to talk about Indie publishing, because that is where my experience is. I also want to talk about writing because that is what we're all here for. Book reviews and bookish topics are also a big thing, and mental health. I am a big advocate for mental health awareness, especially with my own struggles. So those are the main things I'll be talking about. Of course, I'll have a short story or poem here and there, along with updates on my books.


YOUR BOOKS! Tell me, what is your biggest dream for the future? (Think BIG. No limits of reality here.)


Whoa, that is quite a loaded question for me. I have a lot of dreams. I think one of my biggest dreams would be to have my own library of books, with so many books filling the shelves. I would also love to work somewhere in the publishing industry, helping writers with their dreams. I don't know if I have any BIG dreams at the moment. 


Those dreams are beautiful. Now, on the topic of writing: Why are you so cruel to your characters?


Is it cruel or is it realistic? 😅 I like to go dark. I like to give my characters depth and trauma and have them go through things. I want it to be real. And it's fun imagining the readers getting mad at me for some reason. 😂


Tell us your feelings about dairy? 😉


😑😑😑 depends on the context my dear. 


So since we know cheese is a no-no: Best fast food joint?


I'm from Texas so the BEST fast food place in Texas, in the country, dare I say in the world is Whataburger. It's one of the best places. The food is good. It's just the experience. 


While we're talking about Texas: Best State in the Union?


I would say Texas, because it is, but Texas is a mighty country of its own. So I'm going to have to go with where my best friend lives because anywhere she is will be the best place. <3 


Dude *sobs* You're the BEST. 

Awwww, no I'm not, stop that. 😭😭 only after you boo. <3 


Thank you so much, Faith, for having me here on your blog. This has been fun. We need to do this more often! <3


Go read Brooke's blog right now, and let me know in the comments if I should do more interviews here with her/other blogging frens/etc. because this was a BLAST. 

You May Also Like

20 comments

  1. Dude we should do interviews or collab posts a lot. Random blog takeovers 😼😼😼

    Anyway, boo, thank you so much for always being the first to help me out on these things. I'm gonna cry, I love you <3

    :: words in her soul ::

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YESSSSS we should also wow that emoji is disturbing in this context

      Always <3 Love you tooooo

      Delete
    2. This was like reading a conversation, it was so cuteee XD you know how youtubers sometimes do these collabs where they just chat about stuff with their friends?? we should do that, but like, in text XD not as fun, but that's the best we can do now lol

      Delete
    3. EEP so glad you enjoyed! And YES that would be so fun

      Delete
  2. Um. This post was EPIC! You two are so iconic, oh my word. This interview was the BEST. (also, yes, Brooke, you two totally should do more interviews and collab posts :) )

    . . . what is Whataburger???? XD is that a southern thing or ???

    Brooke, I'm super excited for your revamped blog! You're going to do amazing things on it, I'm sure. <3 And Faith - interviews with bloggers would be SO. COOL. TO READ. Seriously. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WE ARE *coughs* yes, I think we will xD

      It is xD I've never been but it's mostly a Texas thing I thiiiiiink

      It's going to be AMAZING and I WILL HAVE TO DO MORE OF THESEEEEEE

      Delete
    2. Mostly a texas thing, though some exist in Alabama and they plan to put a few in Tennessee. >:)

      Delete
  3. Aaahhhh, girls, this was SO MUCH FUN!!! I absolutely vote for more Brooke and Faith interviews because these are DELIGHTFUL!

    Congrats on your rebranding, Brooke! I love that you decided to make a change when you were feeling burned out, instead of just pushing yourself to continue doing something you didn't love. That is fantastic. And I know it's all going to be AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Christine! ^_^ It's been a blast.

      and yessss it's fantabulous. I can't wait to see what she does with it!

      Delete
  4. Okay, this was so much fun! A series of interview on her would be a blast. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes i loved this!! i would totally love to see more!

    also i've literally never heard of Whataburger so.....is it good Brooke?

    You two are amazing!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing! It's the whole Texas experience. They have all kinds of burgers and just... YESSSS

      hahaha I like to think we are amazing >:)

      <3

      Delete
    2. It's sounds so good xD I have to go sometime

      And yes We will ABSOLUTELY do it!

      Delete
  6. I've honestly never been to Texas. I feel like I need to, since so many super cool bloggers seem to live there...

    ReplyDelete

Hello, friends! Do make yourselves comfortable and stay for a while--I'd love to chat with you! I simply ask that you keep it clean. :)