Ranking the Ships: THE ACTUAL VERSION THIS TIME (A guest post by Nicki Chapelway)

by - January 03, 2020

Hey, everyone, it is Nicki from the blog Myths, Magic, and Madness here to discuss Faith's Assassins' War series, more specifically and importantly the ships of this series. I am rating these ships from my last favorite to favorite, a risky move since I know I don't have the most popular shipping opinion but oh well.


Coming in the very last of all the last places we have...Claresma (Clarence and Esma)
(If I have an art for a ship, I'm sharing it. All pictures in this post are by me)


I see we are starting right off with an unpopular opinion, but yeah. The much shipped and cherished Claresma is an abomination in my opinion. I never shipped it even once, not even at the very beginning of the book when it was just Clarence and Esma. I even would have preferred Esma and Derek to this and it isn't even a thing so... yeah.



Deriana (Derek + Kariana)




The only reason this is actually above Claresma is because I shipped it once in theory long before I ever read the book or knew much of anything about the series. Since then I have seen how problematic this pairing is. They are too good of friends to ever be a romantic pairing. Besides Kara is bonkers, and Derek is sweet and perfect and she would probably drive him to an early grave.



Burashna and Amara

[I kind of doubt I'll ever draw these two but we'll see...]

I had a really hard time figuring out if I shipped them or the next pairing (spoiler alert) Marnathel more. I eventually went with Marnathel because while this pairing did bring about my two favorite charries, my precious children, and Burashna's love for his wife is legendary... I dislike Burashna personally so...


Marnathel (Martin + Bernathel)

[The only drawing I have of these two has a spoilery quote on it so...eventually this shall be remedied]

This one is easy to ship because it is canon from the beginning of the book. But also all the yeses these two are perfect together and that is all.


Elensha and T-Man 

[no art of these either]

The ship that I know I shouldn't ship and yet do. These two are nasty and they deserve each other, and I also feel like if they could have only been happy together so many problems could have been avoided, but honestly I can't say anymore because spoilers. So yeah I should't ship it but also I do because they are perfect for each other and they should have seen it.


Cilldon (Cilla + Kizdon)


Like this ship isn't even a question there is so much love and respect and loyalty going on here that it is beautiful. #relationship goals


Eshatta (Esma + Rishatta)


MY BAABBBBIIIIEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!! The only person more precious then the MC Esma here, is my son Rishatta, the soft sweet precious absolutely amazing abused and under loved darling. They deserve each other and happiness together. Fight me.


Deranna (Derek + Anna)

[Nicki forced me to draw this picture. Basically she just screamed at me until I gave in. So.]

I'm sorry but this ship is absolute perfection. Words cannot describe how perfect it is. It just is perfect. So all I will say is that I ship this perfect ship because it is perfection and it is perfect and I love it. So there.


*shakes head* What do you think of Nicki's assessments? Comment below and tell her and me what you think. And be sure to head over to HER BLOG  and check out MY rankings of her ships! 

You May Also Like

19 comments

  1. I think many things of this assessment but nothing I can comment here since I know everything basically and that would spoil sooooo many people. But don't worry Nicki, I'm coming for you in our private chat. 😼

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to read her booksssss *cries* Then, and only then, will I be able to fight you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't really agree or disagree with any of this since I haven't read the books, but this was hilarious. xD

    theonesthatreallymatter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay but that picture of Derek and Anna is PERFECT and AMAZING and I don't know why I love it so much but I just do XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. *sits back and waits for the ship wars to begin*

    This was great, Nicki. XD I am leaving no comment, however . . . ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pictures you did for my top three ships are the best and that's the truth XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *coughs* Now they all have one are you still attesting to this

      Delete
  7. ESHATTA FOREVER!!!!!! Thank you for saying it, Nicki!!! Those two are my OTP. <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooooh man, this post. XDDD This was true gold. Even if I, ah, don't 100% agree with it. *cough, cough, cough* My main thing is... DERIANA FOREVERRRR. I WILL GO DOWN WITH THIS SHIP. ALSO ESHATTA. YES. ALWAYS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These comments are SO hard to reply to *cackles* I WILL SAY NOTHING

      Delete
  9. Well then. That was something. XD

    BUT YESSSSS ESHATTAAAAAAAA <33333

    Also I am SO intrigued about Cilla! SO INTRIGUED.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So I'm glad I'm not the only one who ships Eshatta!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, friends! Do make yourselves comfortable and stay for a while--I'd love to chat with you! I simply ask that you keep it clean. :)